Hello Goshen Leaders!
Phil Barbash here with a couple of updates. As always, I’ll try to be brief, but no guarantees:
- First off, we do have a payment deadline approaching one week from today, on the 18th of May. At 11:59 PM on the 18th, the price will switch to $440 per youth and $305 per adult. Please make every effort to get your youth/adults registered before Friday night!
- We are also about a month and a half out from our deadline for refunds. Please keep in mind that as our policy states, any refunds requested before June 15th, 2018 will be granted at an 85% rate. After that date, no refunds will be granted for any reason. I do apologize for our stern disposition on this, but there is quite a financial impact incurred from processing refunds of this magnitude. Please see here for more information: https://gotogoshen.wpengine.com/registration/.
- We WILL be offering Catholic Mass for all camps on Sunday evenings at the Camp Ross dining hall at 7PM. We were able to line up a few last year, but believe that we will be able to offer it all summer this year. We do recognize that this creates a conflict with the opening leaders meeting in all camps but Bowman and Marriott. Our Camp Directors will work with you to get you filled in on the information that was missed should you need to send your entire unit to Mass.
- We are still looking to fill a few staff positions, specifically but not exclusively 21+ year olds. Please do let me know if you have anyone that might be interested.
- For any Boy Scout aged youth that may want to spend an additional week at camp, we do have the provisional Trail to Eagle program at Camp Marriott during Week 6. Please see here for more details: https://gotogoshen.wpengine.com/camps-programs/specialty-week/.
- Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner! Have any families that don’t have plans? Come on down and get a preview of how awesome Goshen is! Details are here: https://gotogoshen.wpengine.com/events/family-camp/.
As always, all of the previous emails I have sent out are here if you need them: https://gotogoshen.wpengine.com/information/latest-news/. Thanks to all and please don’t hesitate to shoot us an email with any questions you may have!