New Goshen Medical Form

We’ve updated the Medical Form and put it all in one file for your convenience. Here’s what you need to know:

  1. What’s the difference between this and the standard BSA Health Form?
    Only the insert on page 4: The NCAC Scout Camp Risk Advisory to Health-Care Providers, Parents, and Adult Participants
  2. Who needs to sign it?
    No Physician Signature is Required. The form does need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
  3. Why the extra page?
    We want you to understand the rigors of camp.
  4. What about Lenhok’sin High Adventure?
    Due to the nature of high adventure activities, Lenhok’sin has an additional risk advisory document.

You can find the BSA Medical Form with NCAC Health Advisory here and in the downloads section for every camp. You can find the Lenhok’sin Risk Advisory here in the Lenhok’sin Downloads.