Goshen Scout Reservation Leader Update #2

Hello Goshen Leaders,

Phil Barbash here with a couple of updates with regards to COVID-19:

  1. First off, at this time we are still planning on having Goshen Scout Reservation open this summer. We will let you know if that changes.
  2. We will be extending the early bird payment deadline to 11:59PM on 04/30/20 until we know how this plays out. This has already been updated in the registration portal.
  3. For the Scouts BSA camps, we will also be delaying the opening of merit badge registration to 04/01/20.

This message, amongst many others, is posted here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/latest-news/#top . Please be safe during these tumultuous times and let’s hope/pray for anyone affected by the current situation.