Hello Goshen Leaders!
Phil Barbash here. It is once again my pleasure to be serving as your director of operations for another summer. For those of you that are new, welcome! I check in periodically with some updates for Goshen that everyone should know. Here are a few to get us started:
- Since you are receiving this because you are signed up as the registration contact for your unit, please do read through this entire page: http://register.gotogoshen.org. This has many helpful details that will limit the number of questions you may have along the way.
- All of the updates that I send out will be posted here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/latest-news/ in case you lose the email.
- We are already approaching the deadline – February 1st – to get campership requests in for camp. Please see here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/registration/#camperships if you have youth that need a bit of extra financial assistance getting to camp.
- Another date to be aware of for those attending Scouts BSA Camps – Merit Badge Sign Ups will open on March 16th. Program schedules will be available by the end of January.
- We are still looking for staff for this coming summer. Please pass along this link: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/goshen-staff/ if you know of anyone that’s free for the summer and may be interested.
Until next time, happy scouting and stay warm!