Hello Goshen Leaders!
Eric Smith returning for your next edition of a few quick updates.
- We have two upcoming Leader Orientation webinars on Monday evenings at 7pm. March 21st will be for those attending our Scouts BSA Camps and March 28th will be for those attending Camp Ross. You can read more about the webinars and get the Zoom links here: www.gotogoshen.org/general/upcoming-webinar-series-summer-camp-2022/
- If you missed our first webinar on high adventure, we will be posting the video recording and the slides in the next few days on the Goshen website as well as on the NCAC Blog at weownadventure.com .
- If you have youth campers that are in need of financial assistance, there are still funds available in camperships. Applications submitted by March 23rd should expect to hear back by March 29th – in time for the Merit Badge & Activity Sign Ups.
- Merit Badge & Activity Signs Ups for Camps Bowman, Marriott, and Olmsted will open on March 31st at 9am. Be sure to check out the latest Program & Prerequisites Guide in the downloads section for the latest prerequisites, class descriptions, and other helpful information. It can be found in the Downloads section for your camp or here: www.gotogoshen.org/forms . Be sure to also check out the recently updated How To: MB Sign Ups in the same section. Scouts will be able to sign up for MBs and activities this summer as individuals, although some activities may recommend having a buddy from their unit.
- As a reminder, crews at Lenhok’sin sign up for activities through the Crew Survey here: www.gotogoshen.org/lenhoksin/#forms and Packs at Camp Ross will sign up for activities once at camp.
- The Early Bird Deadline also approaching. All campers signed up by April 15th at 11:59pm will get the discounted rate and the exclusive Goshen Summer 2022 early bird hat!
- We are continuing to evaluate and update our COVID protocols for this coming summer as we look forward to hopefully getting a little bit more back to normal. As we do so, you can continue to see the latest updates here: www.gotogoshen.org/coronavirus .
- And lastly, some helpful posts:
- If you are ready to add campers to your registration, check out this post: www.gotogoshen.org/registration/registration-tips-how-to-add-more-campers/
- If you have adults that are planning to split the week and are wondering how to register them, check out this post: www.gotogoshen.org/registration/registration-tips-splitting-adults/
Eric Smith | Director of Camping Services