Hello Goshen Leaders!
Eric returning for your last edition for this season. The staff has been arriving over the last couple days and are eagerly anticipating your units arrive.
- Many of you have asked about the Covid procedure for this summer and after reviewing all the CDC, state, and local guideline we have an update. Prior to arriving to camp all Scout and Leader must complete the 2022 Pre-Event medical Screening Checklist.
- Once the unit arrives to camp the unit will be asked to provide the 2022 Unit Pre-Event Medical Screening Form. This quick and easy to complete roster will help to save time at check and avoid having to collect a Pre-Event medical Screening Checklist per camper.
- Please don’t forget all participants (youth & adults) will be required to have a completed BSA Medical Form including Part C (the physical) and the NCAC Health Advisory. Participants (mainly adults) staying less than 72 hours need to have Parts A & B of the Medical Form completed.
- I would like to draw your attention to the recently updated Covid-19 Protocols section of our webpage. This will be a great source for any additional questions you may have.
- We have moved the refund policy deadline to Aug 1st. Please continue to submit your refund requests through the online form found here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/refund. For those that have already submitted, thank you for your patience as we work through processing the requests.
- Units attending a Scouts BSA camp, please fill out the new pre-camp information fields in your registration contact information, including Patrol breakdowns for those at Bowman and Marriott.
- As a note to those that use CPAP machines, Goshen Scout Reservation will have a limited supply for checkout on a first come first serve base. We highly encourage CPAP users to please bring your own battery.
- Lastly, if your unit has Scouts that would be a great candidate for staff, please have them visit our Staff Application. Due to a few last-minute drops, we are still looking to fill a few positions.
Eric Smith | Director of Camping Services