Hello Goshen Leaders!
Phil Barbash here, dropping in for a few reminders:
- If you are new to these emails, welcome! All of my previous emails can be found here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/latest-news/. Please do take a second and see if there was something that you missed
- Please remember that every youth and adult must have a med form when they get to camp. Our med form has an added diclosure insert that can be found here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/forms-downloads/.
- Don’t forget about Family Camp During Memorial Day Weekend! It is right around the corner!
- For those of you that are new to Goshen, every youth and adult that registers by the early bird deadline will receive a hat. You do have the option in the registration portal to add your unit’s name and hometown to that hat for an additional cost. If you choose to embroider your hat, those will be available for you upon your arrival at camp. If not, your hats will be available for pick up at our office in Bethesda come April 13th. More details to come.
- If you have youth who have applied for a campership or have earned a popcorn voucher, they should have received a letter via email that has a code on it, with which to apply the discount. Please let Sarah know if you have youth that did not receive.
- As per usual, we will be hosting two adult leader orientation meetings for NEW ADULTS ONLY on April 18th and April 24th. The meeting on the 18th will take place here at our office at 9190 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD 20814 and the second location is TBD. I will shoot out notification when I have a firm location.
That’s all for now. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!