Goshen Leader Update 03/11/21

Phil Barbash here, checking in with a couple of updates:

  1. The webinar scheduled for tonight 03/11 on Scouts BSA summer camp is POSTPONED TO APRIL 1 AT 6PM. We are going to reevaluate the governor’s mandate on the use of cohorts at summer camp, as we develop our plans for merit badge registration. Please be mindful that the webinars on Cub camping and High Adventure will continue on the dates/times as planned.
  2. We will also be postponing the beginning of merit badge registration to April 16th at 9AM. At that time, we will open our merit badge registration with whatever adjustments need to be made to ensure compliance with the governor’s order.
  3. We have past the deadline for camperships, but please do continue to apply as you have requests. We will aim to fill all requests that come in as funds are available.
  4. If you missed our first webinar on Camping and COVID, you can find the recording and slides here: www.gotogoshen.org/general/lets-get-camping-webinar-series-camping-covid/.

We appreciate everyone’s flexibility as we navigate the challenges of getting camp back open while slowly pulling out of the pandemic. Please let us know if you have any questions.