Hello Goshen Leaders!
Phil Barbash here with an update on all of the excitement and fun we have planned for you this summer!
- Per Governor Northam’s latest announcement, we WILL BE OPERATING this summer! This was exciting news for us as we push forward. It comes at a good time as deposit mode ended today. You can now add more campers – youth and adult – to your unit’s registration.
- We have a series of summer camp webinars scheduled for every Thursday in March at 6PM. This week’s topic: Camping and COVID. Details are here: weownadventure.com/upcoming-webinar-series-summer-camp-2021/.
- The campership deadline is today, March 1. If you have additional youth that come in after the fact and are looking for some extra assistance to get to summer camp, please continue to apply online, and we will allot as we have funding for. Application is here: www.gotogoshen.org/registration/#camperships.
- Merit Badge and Activity Signs ups for the Scouts BSA Camps will open on March 18th at 9AM.
- We are still looking for awesome and eligible staff members to help us out this summer. If you know of anyone looking for employment, please have them apply here: www.gotogoshen.org/information/goshen-staff/.
As always, if you are looking for past and future announcements, they are located here: https://www.gotogoshen.org/information/latest-news/