/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/gsr_logo.png 0 0 Sarah Moses /wp-content/uploads/2017/01/gsr_logo.png Sarah Moses2019-08-30 10:20:192019-08-30 10:20:19Goshen Family Camp - Labor Day Weekend
Goshen Family Camp – Labor Day Weekend
Thank you for registering for family camp this coming weekend at Goshen! A couple of things you should know before you get here:
- Check-in will begin at 5pm on Friday and run until about 9pm. If you think you’re going to be there before or after that, no problem. You can just go ahead and grab what you need off of the check-in table and find a campsite. The table will be on the left as you are entering Camp Olmsted, after you turn left at the sign.
- Campsites are first come, first served. There is no pre-registration system for them. Each one has a picnic table and some wooden platforms. Anything beyond that will have to be brought in.
- There will be a flatbed truck parked in the main parking lot when you enter, so feel free to throw your trash in there during the weekend.
- There will be a family sleeping in the campsite behind the check-in table, if there are any emergencies that come up in the middle of the night.
- We will have copies of the program schedule and map available on site, but they are also available here: www.gotogoshen.org/familycamp
- The Catholic Mass/Interfaith service will be at the dining hall on Sunday morning, rather than the chapel. It is misprinted on the schedule.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to seeing all of you there!