Family Camp Update

Hello Families!

Phil Barbash here, with Goshen Scout Reservation. As many of you may know, our executive board voted last night to cancel Goshen’s summer camp programs for 2020. As a result, I see no way that we are going to be able to hold our family camp next weekend. If you would like, we can credit your payment towards our Family Camp event during Labor Day weekend, or you can receive a 100% refund. Please let us know what you’d like to do and send your request to Sarah at Thanks so much and many apologies for the inconvenience. Stay safe!