Get up to date with the latest!
The Camp Marriott New Scout Quest (NSQ) Schedule has been updated to include more information. Be sure to check it out!
Also, the Daily Schedule has been updated for Summer 2023.
And, most importantly, the Program Schedule has some updates. Be sure to get the latest version as you plan your daily schedule for your week at camp!
Get all these documents in the Camp Marriott Downloads section.
Below is a summary of the changes to the Program Schedule.
- Swimming D is set aside for NSQ only. (NSQ participants will sign up for badges as part of the program at camp).
- American Cultures/American Heritage is now at 2pm.
- Chess is now at 3pm and 4pm.
- Insect Study has replaced with Bird Study at 9am.
- Reptile & Amphibian Study is now at 10am.
- Nature is now at 3pm.
- Orienteering and Radio/Signs, Signals, & Codes have been swapped. Orienteering is now at 11am and Radio/Signs, Signals, & Codes is now at 4pm.
- Search & Rescue and Geocaching have been swapped. Search & Rescue is now at 2pm and Geocaching is now at 3pm.
- Fishing has been replaced with Pioneering Skills during evening program.