Hello Goshen Unit Coordinators!
Phil Barbash here. Thanks again for joining us this summer! Just wanted to drop by with a few things to note:
1. Our 2017 Goshen Leaders Guide is now online on the “Prepare for Camp” page of gotogoshen.org. Please have yourselves and the parents that are joining us this summer read through this document as it will answer many of their questions.
2. The deadline to submit Camperships is rapidly approaching. To get priority on a campership application, it needs to be submitted by February 1. This can all be done online by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page at register.gotogoshen.org.
3. If you have youth that have sold enough popcorn to receive a scholarship to camp, please DO NOT PAY FOR THEM BEFOREHAND. We will be sending out the codes to input into the system shortly so that the discount will be applied. Same goes for Camperships, in that if a youth is applying for a campership DO NOT PAY FOR THAT YOUTH BEFORE HE/SHE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR A CAMPERSHIP.
4. The additional fees for Shotgun, ATV, etc. are now listed on the “Register” page of the website for your budget planning purposes, however we do not have the Merit Badge registration feature of the Registration Portal activated yet. It will be active shortly and I will let you know as soon as it is.
5. Please do not forget that there is an additional form that now needs to be attached to the BSA Medical form. It is a health advisory form and it is on the “Prepare for Camp” page of our website.
6. Take a look at your individual Camp’s website (Bowman, Marriott, Ross, etc.) as it has information to contact that camp’s director and updated program schedules for the coming summer.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. I’m already pumped for Summer 2017, our 50th Anniversary!